~Crys

10/26/2006

she got some pipes

I heard Evanesnce's new single ~Call Me When You're Sober~. A great song by the way, you should check it out. I guess its been a couple of weeks. But I hadn't gotten into til a heard Megan G. sing it at church Sunday.
Megan is by far the greatest singer I know. She's giving me some lessons too -- which means I'm beyond lucky. Getting back to the point, Megan rocked. No offense, Amy Lee, but Megan whipped you at you're own song!
I know what you're thinking -- What is an Evanesence song doing in a church? Well, my church isn't too traditional. We're having a series right now about marriage you can check it out http://www.newspring.cc
And if you wanna hear how awesome Megan's voice is, you'll have to come and check that out.
Yeah that's bout it
~Crys

1 Comments:

Blogger case closed said...

Hey,
I was just checking your blog and wondered...How are you? I miss seeing you and your family. Drop me a line sometimes. (claxsun@gmail.com)
Susan

8/1/07 01:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home