~Crys

4/05/2007

THink I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset

I've said to many times, "you don't know me... you don't know whats its like. I live a harder life."
But maybe its not the world thats going wrong, maybe its just where I am. Maybe it the view from here that sucks. Perhaps I need to get off my butt and do something about it.
Tomorrow is over, the past is gone and there's no way to take it back. Today is a new day.
Its the day that I'll stop feeling sorry for myself
The day I'll stop letting others run over me
The day I'll stop putting of my quiet time with God only to fall asleep when I finally get around to it
Its the day I'll start working on my homework the day I get it
And the day I'll stop holding in what I feel
I'll won't think of only me when I make my desisions
But I won't ignore my own needs
Today's the day I'll start giving my tithes like I'm supposed to do
and stop doing things for othhers because i want to look good.
The day I start asking God before deciding
and the day i stop rushing to get things done, and start enjoying the simple pleasures God has given me
Its an easy promise to make, not so easy to keep. Promises to myself are by far the toughest to keep. But I have a secret weapon that has yet to fail me.
And I have a feeling he won't let down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home