~Crys

9/09/2007

Of chicken and waste baskets

Since that was what most of yesterday consisted of, I thought I'd dedicate today's post to Zaxby's. The one resturant that was capable of sending be to the hospital for hours on end.
That's right folks, Crys got food poisoning... again. Then she got to seat in a waiting room for two hours, hurling her guts into a trash can. But I wasn't alone. My friend Lenny (the one from the Czech republic) joined me also. It was ... interesting.
The stuck us both with an IV and after a great deal of arguing, we were put in the same room so i could translate for her.... seems I know a good bit of Czech after all.
No worries though, we're all good now.. Just really tired from blowing chunks... BTW I'm trying to find different ways to say "throwing up". So far, I've come up with:
Barfing
Hurling
Blowing chunks
tossing cookies
Visiting my good friend john
any more ideas? I'm open for any... Better get back to bed now... still pooped.
Goodnight all
~Crys

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor kids.

16/9/07 17:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

11/11/08 06:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home